Tuesday 25 March 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 16: Eat Hot Chips with a Can of Soft Drink for Lunch

Today, my challenge is to eat hot chips with a can of full sugar soft drink. Normally, I would have diet soft drink and I rarely eat chips. Because of that, one of my challenges was to eat chips with soft drink, which I decided would be creaming soda. I thought I would have enjoyed this challenge but it was hard eating them as I started to feel full less than half way through. Also, I do enjoy drinking creaming soda but the flavour was taken away by the chips and I could not help but think of something better to eat than just chips (and most deep fried things). Interesting how things don't always go as planned and I think I'm just fine only having chips rarely.

Above: A picture of hot chips. I don't know why but I think I'm starting to find them too fatty for my taste. I used to enjoy them though. Source: The Sydney Morning Herald.

No comments:

Post a Comment