Thursday 20 March 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 10: Find a Youtube Video related to a Lolita Brand

Yesterday, my challenge was to find a Youtube video related to a Lolita brand. I found a video of Angelic Pretty at AniRevo 2013 in Canada. It was about it's Canadian debut. I found the clip interesting and it made me think about how AP should come to Australia. It would be hard to organise an Australia wide event due to the size of this country. However, if AP can do it in America and Canada as well as China, I don't see how size can be an issue. The fashion show at the beginning was nice. I would like to be in a Lolita fashion show one day but I feel that I don't have the right body shape to do it now. A brand Tea Party in Australia would be nice as well and I hope I can pick up brand at short notice if I don't have any at that time (I do have one brand piece but it's a tote bag though).

Oh well, who knows what could happen in the future. Even later this year is a mystery.

The video is here.

Above: A shot from the AniRevo Angelic Pretty video. Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment