Sunday 6 April 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 20: Spend 2 Hours finding a Shiny Pokemon

Sorry about the delay but things were really busy and I decided to put a hiatus on this challenge. When it restarted on Thursday, my challenge was to spend two hours finding a Shiny Pokémon on Pokémon X. Even after two hours, I couldn't find a shiny and my best Pokéradar chain was seven on Gulpin, which is not a Pokémon I am too keen on. However, my best Pokéradar chain of all time is chaining 27 Zoroark. That may make a nice shiny as well as it's pre-evolution, Zorua. Even though on all of my games on Pokémon Platinum, I have found at least one shiny, I don't seem to be having any luck finding one on X. I wonder if I'll have better luck on breeding two Pokémon like rabbits in order to get a shiny.


Above: A baby Shiny Zorua. Source: colorslive.com (Picture by luffy 33).

No comments:

Post a Comment