Sunday 6 April 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 22: Find 3 Good things that have happened since starting the Challenge

Today, my challenge is to find three good things that have happened since starting this challenge. I took this one off the 30 Day Lolita Challenge but instead of doing it on Day 30, I decided that it would happen on any day. The three good things are below.

1. Chia pudding

A week into the challenge, I tried making chia pudding for the first time. The texture of the pudding was nice but it was bland. That was probably due to the fact that I wasn't able to add as much stevia as I would have liked to and using lite milk. However, I will make chia pudding again but next time I might consider using a nut milk and adding more sweetener.

2. Being able to fit into Creamy Cat

Just recently, I was able to fit into Creamy Cat but it was too tight. At least I was able to zip it up fully and I just have a little bit to go before I can wear it.

3. This Challenge

I'll count the 30 Day Random Challenge as a good thing because it has pushed me out of my comfort zone and most of the challenges have been enjoyable. I hope I enjoy the last eight days as much as the previous ones.
 
Above: A chia pudding. Mine was not in a glass with berries on top. More like in Tupperware containers with the berries mixed in. Source: More Fun With An Apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment