Tuesday 25 August 2015

Shiny Pokemon Week Day 2

Today, I played Pokémon Omega Ruby (the game I am using in order to obtain shiny Pokémon) for more than 3 hours. Even though more than 200 eggs were hatched, no shiny has been produced yet (I am not revealing the Pokémon I am hatching until I obtain a shiny). I should not give up because it took over 400 eggs before I got my first shiny for generation VI. I still felt like giving up during the first time I used the Masuda method for my shiny Skitty but I got there and I played with that Skitty in order to help me lose a bit of weight before I went to Japan. This was done in order to improve my chances of fitting into Lolita clothing over there.

Even though I am only hatching shiny Pokémon this week for the purpose of seeing how many shinies I can get in one week, who knows what I might do with the resulting shiny Pokémon in the future. I know it will be hard in terms of patience and perseverance but I will manage to continue until the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment